Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

Allen Kroliczek (Gelandelocks, Artisan Motoren Bau/Motor, G All Rad Summit) and my nightmare G story

List and discuss upcoming or previous events. Share event stories/photos/directions.
gmaschine

Re: Allen Kroliczek (Gelandelocks, Artisan Motoren Bau/Motor, G All Rad Summit) and my nightmare G story

Post#31 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:59 pm

00B862E5-5F94-4C8B-A0D7-7D094C933885.jpeg

Two positive reviews added in the last hour from two accounts. This guy really doesn’t get it :roll:

ClarkGriswold

Re: Allen Kroliczek (Gelandelocks, Artisan Motoren Bau/Motor, G All Rad Summit) and my nightmare G story

Post#32 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:24 pm

I've been watching from the cheap seats but couldn't resist...

Pepper is already on board apparently
I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose!
08 G500 in the PNW

gmaschine

Post#33 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:10 pm

More forced reviews and fake likes coming through. Can you imagine how these conversations went down?

“Hey uh... I know this is out of blue but can you write me a good review? I’ll give you free A/C recharge and kick your tires a bit. I have 3 customer cars waiting for a promised delivery date but come on over and i’ll squeeze ya in. You didn’t hear this from me though ”
Attachments
A33E3F8B-D065-4EDA-9796-E8E398089E20.jpeg

nihil

Post#34 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:26 pm

First things first, I'd like to thank everyone for remaining (mostly) civil and level headed. This is a fairly heated topic and it's easy for things to get out of hand.

While many forum admins would start deleting threads and banning users at this point, I generally prefer to let people handle issues among themselves. I'm happy to let this situation play out in this thread, but please keep all related traffic in this thread specifically.

Also, a friendly reminder that this is a privately owned and operated site, beholden to none but the community that brings us together. We do not have any level of formal vendor relations in place, and we do not endorse, recommend, or otherwise support any commercial entity/shop/etc...
1982 300GD LWB RHD

gmaschine

Post#35 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:17 am

Visited his shop a few times without notice and he is always closed!

0B8B77E3-6F3E-413E-A8F8-01BEC61B5F1E.jpeg

So let’s get this straight. As a regular customer who dropped off his vehicle for service 1 year ago.

How is one supposed to feel after being ignored and lied so you have no choice but to drop by his shop only to realize that he is closed during normal business hours and without any prior notice?

C5FAA21E-A350-408E-840E-1DD553865046.jpeg

Pretty miserable.

I sent my last messages to him on Wednesday February 17, 2021 without any response back and even showed that it was “delivered” on my phone. At this point I just blew up and went to the Lakemoor Police Department to file a police report to say that my vehicle was stolen. After it was filed, along with several public call outs the G was finally returned to me in worse condition than I originally dropped off.

9EC063D5-615C-44DB-AA26-E8388EB03778.jpeg

Elinas340

Post#36 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:05 pm

He’s never there at 10 in the morning. All of that is lie. He’s constantly going to “pick up” parts or in other words go fishing or golfing and neglect his customers. Drops by his shop here and there to finish Volo’s cars.

Here’s a perfect example. September 2nd, 2019 he promised my car back. The day of he went ghost. Called me at 9pm at night and gave me some
BS story, that my car had a transmission code and he said it was undefined code... And I should be getting the car back on Friday after he sorts it. Then the next day he posts this... September 3rd... closed until September 10th. Gone fishing.
Attachments
75E58EF1-9820-4E14-9484-FAED28FC1966.png

gmaschine

Post#37 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:59 pm

Looks like if one apple is rotten, it spoils the others in the batch...

https://www.bbb.org/us/il/volo/profile/ ... er-reviews

I'm not surprised at all.

dcurbet

Post#38 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:53 pm

Pretty deep rabbit hole. Sounds like some pretty upset people in the reviews... terrible. Sorry to hear all of this for you guys as well. Ouch. Sounds like a hobby, turned into a business and then gone completely to ‘I ll deal with it later...’ status.

Allen

Post#39 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:35 pm

Hi David,

I'd just like to confirm the number you've tried reaching me with was a number ending in 1802, correct? It's the only one I have on file, so I'd just like to confirm that with you. If there was a different number you tried reaching me with, do you mind sending it to me so I can check my records against it? If not, I completely understand! I realize it may be a private number that you'd like to withhold from me at this point, but if you can, do you mind sharing the outgoing call record and outgoing text record going to my number ending in 9210 from whatever number you may have used? I really hope we don't have conflicting records.

Just as well, I appreciate the visits you may have made to the shop when I may not have been there. There's always a note in the window right next to the door that will say when I'll be back - it's primarily there for the UPS/Fedex guys as I usually expect someone to actually call me to be around. I'd presume you'd have seen that every time you stopped in? Do you mind confirming some of those stop in dates? Rough estimates are fine, just checking!

Thanks for your time,
Allen
Allen K - gelandelocks on IG

nbutze

Post#40 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:34 am

Allen wrote:Hi David,

I'd just like to confirm the number you've tried reaching me with was a number ending in 1802, correct? It's the only one I have on file, so I'd just like to confirm that with you. If there was a different number you tried reaching me with, do you mind sending it to me so I can check my records against it? If not, I completely understand! I realize it may be a private number that you'd like to withhold from me at this point, but if you can, do you mind sharing the outgoing call record and outgoing text record going to my number ending in 9210 from whatever number you may have used? I really hope we don't have conflicting records.

Just as well, I appreciate the visits you may have made to the shop when I may not have been there. There's always a note in the window right next to the door that will say when I'll be back - it's primarily there for the UPS/Fedex guys as I usually expect someone to actually call me to be around. I'd presume you'd have seen that every time you stopped in? Do you mind confirming some of those stop in dates? Rough estimates are fine, just checking!

Thanks for your time,
Allen

Seriously Allen, just stop. You are now stuck up to the hubs on this one. You can’t spin out of it no matter how hard you try.

Get out of the truck and make a difference.

You might be able to drop a maxtrax and drive out by showing us all how you have changed your ways (this will take time) and what you can do for the community if G Wagon people. I would start with refunding David and Kris, but that is your judgment call. (Please note David has NOT asked for this) (his transmission is still not working properly)

Preferably you just leave the G wagon world and walk home.
Attachments
5F83753E-BE31-4DCF-9614-8F356AE6D0D5.jpeg
@nickbutze on instagram
G63 - G280 - G500

Return to “G People, Events, Treffens, Trail-Runs”