Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

Dai's Birthday today

List and discuss upcoming or previous events. Share event stories/photos/directions.
G Nome

Re: Dai's Birthday today

Post#21 » Sat May 01, 2021 10:18 am

Maybe, maybe not!

Haaaappy Birthday again Dai.

You can break the news to Steve. I think you can check around 8:44 on your phone.

Love you both!

Kent

stevegsmith

Post#22 » Sat May 01, 2021 12:09 pm

I was only trying to let the bday boy sleep in, so I waited until 9am, like a respectful appreciative selfless friend, not the "all about me" kinda friend just doing for an ego boost.

Oh, and Happy birthday Dai...again.
Your favorite,
steve
Steve

G Nome

Post#23 » Sun May 02, 2021 7:56 pm

Crickets...hum. Maybe he is still sleeping Steve.

Kent

Dai C

Post#24 » Mon May 03, 2021 5:39 am

Hey you guys! Thanks for the birthday wishes! It was a fantastic day! Friends I haven’t seen in years came by the farm. And then my Mom, brother and sister and PK and I all had dinner together for the first time since covid hit. It was such a great weekend. Kent, your little film is so funny, thanks for that. Thanks for the call Mr. Smith.
My G is patiently waiting for the motor I’m rebuilding. The head is done and the block is getting new cylinder liners machined to new pistons and a compete balance. It’s in a machine shop that has done many 617.95 motors.
We are fully vaxed and chipped here. Might be time to plan to circle the Wagens?

G Nome

Post#25 » Mon May 03, 2021 7:33 am

And there he is going right up the middle as usual. What a gentleman you are Dai.

Thanks for waking up and taking the time to update and visit us here at CGW.

Kent

Return to “G People, Events, Treffens, Trail-Runs”