Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

Donation link....?

Share stories/photos/community information.
stevegsmith

Re: Donation link....?

Post#31 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:43 am

thumbs up
Steve

PatrickBateman

Post#32 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:27 pm

I run Casa Trofeo coffee, happy to make ClubG branded coffee as a partnership. I would do all production, fulfillment, online sales processing etc and donate an agreed upon amount to club g.

Nihil, what do you think? Site is www.CasaTrofeo.co

nihil

Post#33 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:22 pm

Doesn't sound like a horrible idea. Though, we'll have to make sure that blend is -just- right to properly represent the Club G brand, and while it might be a bit of a chore, I'm willing to make the sacrifice and do the necessary taste testing over and over and over until we find the right one. :)

Something that goes down just as well straight black as it does with a tiny little dab of honey and a splash of Jameson.
1982 300GD LWB RHD

G Nome

Post#34 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:36 pm

What a team player.
Kent
If you need help...I usually have extra zip ties and duct tape.

PatrickBateman

Post#35 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:17 pm

nihil wrote:Doesn't sound like a horrible idea. Though, we'll have to make sure that blend is -just- right to properly represent the Club G brand, and while it might be a bit of a chore, I'm willing to make the sacrifice and do the necessary taste testing over and over and over until we find the right one. :)

Something that goes down just as well straight black as it does with a tiny little dab of honey and a splash of Jameson.

Send me your address via PM and I’ll get a couple samples out. We can hone it down that way ;)

Return to “G People”