Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

Allen Kroliczek (Gelandelocks, Artisan Motoren Bau/Motor, G All Rad Summit) and my nightmare G story

Share stories/photos/community information.
gmaschine

Re: Allen Kroliczek (Gelandelocks, Artisan Motoren Bau/Motor, G All Rad Summit) and my nightmare G story

Post#21 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:35 am

nbutze wrote:
Allen wrote:David,
I don't expect anyone to trust me going forward.

I apologize for your experience and I certainly hope you never encounter another experience where you feel the same. I feel terrible about the situation, but there's nothing more I can do. Thank you again for your time in reading this.

Well, I think this is the message everyone can take forward.

I got involved with this because I saw my friend getting raked over the coals.

More BS and even more BS. Sickening lines of complete total lies for months.

David wanted to believe you. He wanted to road trip with you across the country to the G-amboree. That didn't happen.

He wanted so so so so F***ing badly to go to the G All Rad Summit

You 100% on your own self took this experience away from him.

How could you do this to someone that called you a friend and that you KNOW is a die hard enthusiast? You run an event to "build the community" and then you stomp all over someone who is trying to put trust in you and trying to pay you for service so that they can participate.

It is even worse. Not 1, but rather 2 customers. These G Class enthusiasts took off time from work to go to your shop and to go to your event. Looked like a great time that they didn't get to have because of your lies and complete cowardliness.

You are an absolute failure to your customers, the G class community, and I imagine yourself.

Every time you posted about one of your little trips all it was doing was turning the knife in David's back. I know this because I answered my phone when you didn’t and listened to the total disappointment in David's voice.

You had SO MANY chances to do the right thing and just give him his G back, but you couldn't even man up and be at your shop to give it back until the police and social media took action

I grew up in the car business and I have seen people like you come and go my whole life.

Now is your time to go.

At first no one knew what was going on. Not my friends, family or G people. Eventually my wife found out and started giving me some possible scenarios but early on, I was doubtful of all the possible bad outcomes. It was really during the peak driving season where people started asking me how my G was and why I wasn't driving it, etc. I just kept it cool and said that was going through some issues and that I broke a bunch of stuff and that I dropped it off at your shop early in the year. So on the contrary, I was the only one at first defending Allen and giving him the benefit of the doubt, believing every thing he was telling me. As more time passed by, more and more G people started asking me about the status and why Allen left leaving on his "trips" instead of finishing the G. You actually set your own bed for this, not me.

Hard to capture the experience of what it felt like to have your G kept away from you and against your will. It was a miserable experience with no idea what was actually going on. My friends and family pretty much told me to call the police and tell my insurance company about the vehicle being stolen, or parted out. Obviously it never got that bad but that's what it felt like every single day. It is not easy collecting all the evidence, going to the authorities and explaining this situation to people while being uncertain of the situation and outcome. Like I said it earlier, it felt like a hostage situation where every single move was done carefully not to jeopardize the truck and I basically paid a ransom to get the G back.

The whole social media thing was the KILLER. Being promised certain jobs and dates, and not even a day later Allen was posting about his location away from his shop or busy doing something completely different than what he had promised me earlier. No one cares about what you do on your personal time, but lying to your customers and doing the complete opposite for months and months is very painful to endure and witness before your very eyes.

I've worked in the automotive field in the past with lots of experience on this one. Bastuck GmBH, Eisenmann GmBH North America and several other automotive tuning and parts manufacturing companies. Not bragging but just by experience, I've seen many fly by night companies, and scammers come and go but this was definitely the worst personal experience I've ever had in 15 years in this industry.

2000 G463

Re: Allen Kroliczek (Gelandelocks, Artisan Motoren Bau/Motor, G All Rad Summit) and my nightmare G story

Post#22 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:29 pm

Join the club........sounds like they pulled the Europa/Alliance move on you. In addition to lawyering up, you should check with the governing DMV agency and see if any rules and regulations were broken. The state agencies take these matters very seriously.
Europa era G500
996 Cabriolet
300GD SWB

Otiswesty

Post#23 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:44 pm

I think the moderators and site owners should determine whether or not it is appropriate to allow vendors to tout their skills and wares here unless there is both no harm and also a demonstrated benefit to the members of Club Gwagen.

That's my opinion. I'm not a moderator, just an active user.
461.213, 463.241

nbutze

Post#24 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:55 pm

Otiswesty wrote:I think the moderators and site owners should determine whether or not it is appropriate to allow vendors to tout their skills and wares here unless there is both no harm and also a demonstrated benefit to the members of Club Gwagen.

That's my opinion. I'm not a moderator, just an active user.

word.
@nickbutze on instagram
G63 - G280 - G500

jaap.overgaag

Post#25 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:37 pm

Wow

gmaschine

Post#26 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:21 pm

The official correspondence between Allen and I was by email only which was used for invoices, work needed. Allen officially stopped replying to my emails on May 21, 2020 and no replies were ever sent back to me. The only way to reach him afterwards was by text, IG DM and FB Messenger. Yes, I was literally chasing him around to get an answer or an update on when my G would be finished.

I must have tried to call him over 40 times or more during the year and most of the time, his phone was completely off or the mailbox was full and was enable to leave a voicemail.

I added some screenshots to show transparency and just to you an idea of the promises made and time that went by.

February 22, 2020 Drop off day

March 09, 2020

May 21, 2020 - Last email sent, No other replies given after this date.

June 08, 2020

June 25, 2020

July 28, 2020

July 28, 2020 - No response on part needed

September 9, 2020 - Oct 12, 2020

October - December 2020 I barely messaged Allen during this time because of my moving situation but this is when I called him the most and almost never got through because his phone was off.

January 18, 2021 Kris was being ghosted so he reached out to me for help.

January 19, 2021

February 11, 2021
Allen leaves for the event and basically left everyone's G back in Chicago unfinished and he turned off his phone for most of the weekend. This was the ultimate blow.

February 15, 2021 When I am demanding the truck right away and as-is

February 15, 2021 Lakemoor Police involvement, last text message sent

Delivery confirmation
Lakemoor Police handled all the calls at this point until the truck was promised to be ready to be picked up on Friday. The truck was finally picked up on Friday, February 19, 2021.

nbutze

Post#27 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:10 pm

The screen shots sure tell the story. This guy is unbelievable
@nickbutze on instagram
G63 - G280 - G500

z168

Post#28 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:50 pm

Wow unreal. All I can say is you are a very patient man.

autonovice

Post#29 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:11 pm

To the OP: So painful!! Bad enough not to have your G for so long. Now, countless love letters to explain your situation to everyone. I thank you putting out these infos and for staying clean. Would be great to have a review section along with star ratinga for vendors to benefit our community.

gmaschine

Post#30 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:27 pm

*Initiate Ban Hammer*

Return to “G People”