Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

Upcoming site upgrades and maintenance

Share stories/photos/community information.
G Nome

Re: Upcoming site upgrades and maintenance

Post#41 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:37 pm

Wow! looks really nice!
Kent
If you need help...I usually have extra zip ties and duct tape.

nihil

Post#42 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Hanes tagless, fits me like any other decent 2XL should, loose'ish around the middle but long enough to cover my butt crack (6'2"-6'3" @230lbs). There are a -lot- of shirt options though, depending on logo color, there are between 95 (dark colored fabric/light logo) and 141 (light colored fabric/dark logo) types of shirts to choose from. Also ordered one for the wife and one for my 2yr old son but they haven't shown up yet.

I decided to do the artwork in 4 shades of greyscale and let everyone pick their shirt type/color:
- Black logo for light colored fabric
- Dark Grey logo for light colored fabric
- Light Grey logo for dark colored fabric
- White logo for dark colored fabric

They're kinda pricey, as Zazzle handles all the billing/printing/shipping, but they usually run some kind of discount code. We get about $2 to $5 per shirt depending on type selected (basic vs. premium).

https://www.zazzle.com/s/clubgwagen

There's also a phone case and license plate available. Will be doing more as things go along, and will be implementing some sort of storefront for the site for a nicer presentation.
1982 300GD LWB RHD

nihil

Post#43 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:20 pm

The rest of the test order showed up today, and I'll have the coolest 2yr old at any car show. The wife put her ladies tee on as soon as they were delivered, but she wont let me take a picture of them for internet use. Fits her quite nicely though!
Front:
20170724_204432.jpg

Back:
20170724_204535.jpg
1982 300GD LWB RHD

rpin

Post#44 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:56 pm

mogwild wrote:Need any keychains?

Watchya got? Anything period?

mogwild

Post#45 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:41 pm

See page 4, all goods donated and sent to nihil for site spotter
-trev

nihil

Post#46 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:15 pm

I do indeed have a box of keychains and card wallets here, they should be posted in the coming weeks. I will say these things are great. Trevor did an awesome job on them, and he deserves many many thanks.

Also, being a limited run, there are less of these G keychains than there are G63 6x6's in existence, offering you an even higher level of exclusivity for a fraction of the price! Eat your heart out millionaires.
1982 300GD LWB RHD

Return to “G People”