Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

Under-seat security 460

Tech forum for DIY, repairs, restoration, problems, questions, etc... Post here get answers!
VolvoC303

Re: Under-seat security 460

Post#11 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:05 am

The Titan is a completely different thing to me, being a gun vault. The Tuffy is a storage drawer for anything that will fit which is what Im looking for.

mogwild

Post#12 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:36 pm

I thought it was 'merica. Don't you just keep the guns in the back window or on the seat? Better yet in a gun rack? ;)
Attachments
IMG_20180912_182958_Bokeh-768x1024.jpg
-trev

Crank

Post#13 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:54 pm

mogwild wrote:I thought it was 'merica. Don't you just keep the guns in the back window or on the seat? Better yet in a gun rack? ;)

We used to be able to.

But now the mere sight of them could hurt a weenie’s feelings.
-Crank

rpin

Post#14 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:03 pm

mogwild wrote:I thought it was 'merica. Don't you just keep the guns in the back window or on the seat? Better yet in a gun rack? ;)

Yeah, but then babies starting getting killed because ownership here doesn't require intelligence. Nice rack tho! Is that the treaded "elbow banger" ?

mogwild

Post#15 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:57 pm

It's the new one yup, haven't tried it in the Wolf but really nice, shorter than the 4pc one by 2".
-trev

Crank

Post#16 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:44 pm

rpin wrote:

Yeah, but then babies starting getting killed because ownership here doesn't require intelligence. Nice rack tho! Is that the treaded "elbow banger" ?

Hmm. I think it’s better that you and I don’t cross paths.
-Crank

vadimivanovich

Post#17 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:41 am

I'm with you Crank, we all should be packin' heat. The weenies keep breeding, brain-washing, and writing new laws though.

Based on numerous unwarranted "encounters" while off-road in very remote areas I am convinced that some under-seat "security" is a must-have.
"The way you think is the way you live"

Crank

Post#18 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:19 am

vadimivanovich wrote:I'm with you Crank, we all should be packin' heat. The weenies keep breeding, brain-washing, and writing new laws though.

Based on numerous unwarranted "encounters" while off-road in very remote areas I am convinced that some under-seat "security" is a must-have.

Bravo!

I feel that is my duty to be responsible for the safety of myself and my family. Why is that wrong?

Those of us that actually venture out of our living rooms and away from Starbucks know that there are all kinds of critters out there.... some with 2 legs, and some with more.... and I’m not going to be helpless.

Any and all of you level-headed folk are welcome in my neck of the woods/mountains. Beers and healthy conversation a-plenty here.
-Crank

Return to “G Wagen Technical Forum”