Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

PDF Owners manuals

Tech forum for DIY, repairs, restoration, problems, questions, etc... Post here get answers!
Philbrownie

Re: PDF Owners manuals

Post#31 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Trev, thanks, outstanding! Any opportunities for the 461?
1984 300GD LWB

Court

Post#32 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:07 pm

Anyone out there have access to a 2000 LWB 606A set of manuals?

AlanMcR

Post#33 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:14 pm

Court - check your PMs
...Alan

atown

Post#34 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:24 pm

mogwild wrote:
Winston wrote:I can provide a google drive link to the unzipped files in a day or so.

Courtesy of Winston, The service manual, now in PDF form. Please note this is NOT yet OCR'd, I'll have to do that when I get to another PC with the proper software.

Again, thank you Winston!
ServiceManual.jpg

Also note, it's 143mb, I can shrink it down but I left it best quality so I can run it through the OCR with best accuracy later.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dSrwp1U6hrwIFbT22yz2YyKY0fEbVXLK

Hey there, I know this is an older post, but super helpful to get the manual, thanks for posting. It seems like this PDF stops at section 54... did you have the rest in a separate file? Any help is much appreciated!
1992 350 td

mogwild

Post#35 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:54 pm

I believe that is all I got from Winston in picture form, which was then PDF'd
-trev

atown

Post#36 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:12 am

Winston wrote:I can provide a google drive link to the unzipped files in a day or so.

Hey Winston, I was searching for the service manual and I see what you had scanned, but looks like it's not complete... do you happen to have the rest of it as well? Any help is much appreciated!
1992 350 td

Winston

Post#37 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:24 am

atown wrote:

Hey Winston, I was searching for the service manual and I see what you had scanned, but looks like it's not complete... do you happen to have the rest of it as well? Any help is much appreciated!

Sent you a pm. I think that’s all we have but very little is missing.
IG @oldironmash

dcurbet

Post#38 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:16 pm

atown

Post#39 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:34 pm

mogwild wrote:

Courtesy of Winston, The service manual, now in PDF form. Please note this is NOT yet OCR'd, I'll have to do that when I get to another PC with the proper software.

Again, thank you Winston!
ServiceManual.jpg

Also note, it's 143mb, I can shrink it down but I left it best quality so I can run it through the OCR with best accuracy later.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dSrwp1U6hrwIFbT22yz2YyKY0fEbVXLK

Hey guys, seemed like it was missing some of the end pages, so Winston was kind enough to send the raw images and I made a new PDF with all the pages and ran it through the OCR/text-recognition. Boom:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmr64681n65g9 ... l.pdf?dl=0

Hope that helps!
1992 350 td

mogwild

Post#40 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:58 am

Awesome. Not sure why I only had up to section 54 before. I've updated the link in my Google drive to your new version in case anyone downloads as they read through the thread before getting to the end.
-trev

Return to “G Wagen Technical Forum”