Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

pre-MBUSA door pocket mounting repair pieces

Tech forum for DIY, repairs, restoration, problems, questions, etc... Post here get answers!
Allen

Re: pre-MBUSA door pocket mounting repair pieces

Post#31 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:09 am

Otiswesty wrote:It would be nice if they were black like the plastic of the pocket, but certainly a great product none the less.

Trying to keep the costs down as much as possible to keep these pretty affordable! If this turns out to be some wildly successful project, I'll see about color matching some interior panels. For now, the idea behind white is that it'll be easier to blend in if color is added to the epoxy.

Also have a test design for those door handles being made right now. Turns out my G had a broken one after all :lol:
Allen K - gelandelocks on IG
I fix G's, among other things.
www.artisanmotor.com
Lakemoor, IL

Wheelindogs

Post#32 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:41 pm

I am down for a set please, great idea. Thanks Allen

Mdan1

Post#33 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:01 am

Will take the arm rest fix when available, need all four.

Mortimus

Post#34 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:05 am

I would take a set of the plugs please, and if you find a solution to the door handle tabs I would take a couple of those as well. Thanks!

autonovice

Post#35 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:19 am

Modifying my order:
  • 2 sets of pocket door fix solution
  • 2 sets of armrest fix solution. I assume 4 per set and u sell as one set, 2 lefts and 2 rights ... when they are avail and well tested!

Allen

Post#36 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:19 pm

Alright everyone, time to get the ball rolling on these bad boys. I'd like to get a minimum of 10 sets ordered and paid to get the first round rolling. To give the members on the forum enough time to see this post (I'll make another one on the for sale section), I'll wait to put the order in on July 6th, from there they should be a week out to get to your door, with a little guide and a cool little G sticker I've been making.

I have a purchase link here, buy as many as you need!: https://www.artisanmotor.com/p/specialt ... category=0

You can check quick rundown video I made on the tabs here: https://youtu.be/slqKrHy77HE

Let me know if you guys have any problems. I'd like to make a note, if for any reason they arrived damaged or they aren't up to standard, let me know and I'll take care of you.

Thanks,Allen
www.artisanmotor.com
Lakemoor, IL

G Nome

Post#37 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:53 pm

Allen,

Great video. makes it much clearer how they work. Thank you.

Order placed for 3 sets.

Kent

Allen

Post#38 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:04 pm

G Nome wrote:Allen,

Great video. makes it much clearer how they work. Thank you.

Order placed for 3 sets.

Kent

Thanks Kent!
www.artisanmotor.com
Lakemoor, IL

Otiswesty

Post#39 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:08 pm

Allen wrote:I'd like to get atleast 15 confirmed and paid orders at $42.50 for me to go ahead and put the bulk order in. The price is SHIPPED in the USA. Between Paypal fees, shipping material and fuel to the post office, I'm breaking even. Figured I'd do my service to the community with these lol I'll try to make some lunch money off my website or eBay with them otherwise.

The website is showing a shipping cost of $10.50, so $50.50 for a set or $90.50 for 2 sets.

G Nome

Post#40 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:32 pm

FYI Mine went through as $123 for 3 sets Eric.

Kent

Return to “G Wagen Technical Forum”