Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

FS: 300GD Cabrio Part out (CT)

Post your parts for sale, for trade, for free, or wanted ads here
offroad-world

Re: FS: 300GD Cabrio Part out (CT)

Post#31 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:47 pm

yessss , i still want the rear seat belts left and right near to the wheel well .

mfg. guido .

inkblotz

Post#32 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:19 pm

What does your rear seat look like?

dcurbet

Post#33 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:01 pm

have you considered selling the whole truck? Or is too far parted put?

Gpanzer

Post#34 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:50 pm

PM sent

Otiswesty

Post#35 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:05 am

dcurbet wrote:have you considered selling the whole truck? Or is too far parted put?

He had it listed for sale here for a while

dcurbet

Post#36 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:11 am

I vaguely recall. I was just asking... I m guessing the sales price as a whole is much less than if parted out.

Flanker525

Post#37 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:13 am

PNZWGN wrote:
Flanker525 wrote:I've been getting a lot of PMs which is fine but since the meet never coalesced I am going to have to fundamentally change how this is getting approached. Winter is coming and the days are getting painfully short so I will not be able to do a full parts strip until the spring at the earliest. (I have nowhere indoors to put the 300GD) If possible I will take off a few parts and list them here individually once they are properly available. Anything listed under "Brand New Parts" on page one of this thread are available. Finally if you live locally and want to setup a day to come by I might be able to make that happen depending on what you require.

Just saw this after I sent you my last PM. Spring I now see. Please let us know when the time comes... thank you!

I'm debating on whether or not I should retry a meet for the spring time...maybe that will be better for most people since the school year will be winding down as opposed to the fall time start of season rush.

2015 ML250
1991 350SDL
1982 300GD Cabrio PARTED OUT

PNZWGN

Post#38 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:01 pm

Flanker525 wrote:
PNZWGN wrote:
Flanker525 wrote:I've been getting a lot of PMs which is fine but since the meet never coalesced I am going to have to fundamentally change how this is getting approached. Winter is coming and the days are getting painfully short so I will not be able to do a full parts strip until the spring at the earliest. (I have nowhere indoors to put the 300GD) If possible I will take off a few parts and list them here individually once they are properly available. Anything listed under "Brand New Parts" on page one of this thread are available. Finally if you live locally and want to setup a day to come by I might be able to make that happen depending on what you require.

Just saw this after I sent you my last PM. Spring I now see. Please let us know when the time comes... thank you!

I'm debating on whether or not I should retry a meet for the spring time...maybe that will be better for most people since the school year will be winding down as opposed to the fall time start of season rush.

Please keep us posted. Spring is good.
"wherever I may roam..."

PNZWGN Mk II build thread: https://clubgwagen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5605

jeffnech

Post#39 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:13 am

Any chance you have front seats available? Am looking for a functional passenger seat - tilt and back adjustable. Thanks.

Flanker525

Post#40 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:53 am

inkblotz wrote:What does your rear seat look like?

Pictures can be found here
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=12792&p=140520

jeffnech wrote:Any chance you have front seats available? Am looking for a functional passenger seat - tilt and back adjustable. Thanks.

They are there but won't be available until the spring when I can get to this (or a meet is scheduled, whichever comes first)

2015 ML250
1991 350SDL
1982 300GD Cabrio PARTED OUT

Return to “G Parts FS/FT/WTB”