WTB: Wolf (Danish) Storage Box

Post your parts for sale, for trade, for free, or wanted ads here
rpin

Re: WTB: Wolf (Danish) Storage Box

Post#11 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:01 am

pierre repairs wrote:
rpin wrote:
pierre repairs wrote:
This box is for the German Wolf exists for right and left sides and fits over the wheel arch - Rpin looks for the Danish Army and is designed to sit on to with a back rest cushion fitted at soft top frame

Pierre, do you have a photo or drawing please?

You mean from the German Army one or Danish?
I have the German one on my wolf will draw with measures and few pictures

Ah, I already got some reference for that one, thanks. I might have also found a Danish one to purchase so hopefully that will work out. Otherwise will probably build something.

rpin

Post#12 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:04 am

DesertStar wrote:Not sure if this would work....or if looking to keep “original”.

Thanks for sharing.

It’s a bit smaller than what I’m looking for. And of course original is always nice. :mrgreen:

mogwild

Post#13 » Sun May 03, 2020 9:53 am

This the Wolf version?
Screenshot_20200503-115159__01.jpg
-trev

rpin

Post#14 » Sun May 03, 2020 11:03 am

mogwild wrote:This the Wolf version?Screenshot_20200503-115159__01.jpg

Yes. I was gonna get one from hulinam, but haven't heard from him in a while. Please PM me if you're interested in selling. Thanks.

pierre repairs

Post#15 » Sun May 03, 2020 11:29 am

mogwild wrote:This the Wolf version?Screenshot_20200503-115159__01.jpg

negative... this is the Dansih G version ... he Wolf one is bigger and taller ....
Now since we speak an acquaintance of mine has adjusted and neatly cut a Zarges standard army issue to fit on top of wheel arch a couple of square inches of foam and vinyl might not be OEM but honestly.... WTF - could send me bulky OEM storage box fron the wold - shipping alone would cost 5 times what I paid (20 Euro's) I will get pictures and measurements when confirmed wanted
G300TD - W463.331 & G250 - W461.401 Wolf LL

rpin

Post#16 » Sun May 03, 2020 11:40 am

The one I was gonna get would have been a local pickup so no shipping. I might end up making one that's a bit longer than the Wolf one. Already got the measurements for that. Just seeing what will be more practical.

Return to “G Parts FS/FT/WTB”