Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

Eurotruck importers status

Any post where the initial author's intention is share information pertaining to parts specific to the G-klasse. This includes information about the parts needed for a certain repair job, or how to find the parts (different suppliers, etc).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Tech/DIY information archive. This area of the board is for reference purposes, please direct general tech discussion to the G Wagen Technical Forum.
alaskagwagen

Eurotruck importers status

Post#1 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:45 am

Hi folks,

Has anyone else had problems getting ahold of Sean and Steve at Eurotruck importers? I placed an order with them many weeks ago and they are not responding to phone calls or email. I'm concerned that something may have happened to them. Hopefully they're just on vacation. Anyone have any idea?

Adam

Suppatime

Re: Eurotruck importers status

Post#2 » Mon May 19, 2014 9:18 am

I placed an order well over half a year ago with them and hadn't been able to get a hold since November. Then again, I stopped trying at the beginning of February.

VolvoC303

Post#3 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:48 am

Steve got back to me within 12 hours before leaving for Utah last month.

jmkoz

Post#4 » Mon May 19, 2014 1:28 pm

I just got some parts sent express to Australia from Steve & Sean. Quick response - Excellent service.

John

lakoala

Post#5 » Mon May 19, 2014 2:24 pm

i too have had issues as of today, left a message requesting a call back.

Dude

Post#6 » Mon May 19, 2014 4:23 pm

Spoke with him in the phone on Thursday morning last week (the 15th). Parts shipped the same day, arriving tomorrow.

nihil

Post#7 » Mon May 19, 2014 4:46 pm

I placed an order Thursday and got an email today stating that one of the items was out of stock and asking if I wanted them to ship what they have and ship the backorder item when it gets in. It was from a new guy whose name I didn't recognize (Chris), so maybe they've taken on some help on the customer service side and he's still getting his feet wet?

schuhe

Post#8 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:54 am

I called them last week, and four weeks before that for advice and several part orders. One part was on back order for a while, but they all arrived yesterday Express Mail. It was like Christmas here!! : ) Sean and Steve offer great service. I think they have had to be very creative over the past three or four years filling some orders for more rare parts - but they have always come through.

Tom

Marge300GD

Post#9 » Wed May 21, 2014 11:06 am

I have placed and received several orders with Eurotruck and no problems whatsoever. Some parts from Germany take some time, but nothing out of the norm. Steve is great and always calls or emails back when I have had questions or needed advice (which is A LOT)

hakkaloong

Post#10 » Wed May 21, 2014 3:52 pm

So far there is no problem to deal with Eurotruck. Steve is very helpful and responses promptly, as always.
I will be informed if some back order parts need longer delivery time from Germany.

Return to “Info: How to locate and purchase parts for your Gwagen”