Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

Special Website for G Parts direct from Mercedes Europe

Any post where the initial author's intention is share information pertaining to parts specific to the G-klasse. This includes information about the parts needed for a certain repair job, or how to find the parts (different suppliers, etc).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Tech/DIY information archive. This area of the board is for reference purposes, please direct general tech discussion to the G Wagen Technical Forum.
Gelande

Special Website for G Parts direct from Mercedes Europe

Post#1 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:46 am

Here is another tip / trick to share:

This website has an ever changing list of parts for your G and other Mercedes classics.
It supports 460, 461, and 463 Gwagens.

The parts they have are basically extras or returns or out of packaging, etc.... they are restocks, they are all new, and all just fine. Some parts are used, some NOS, some reconditioned. It notes what they are so there are no secrets, you an even search by condition.

Again the list always changes, you need to track the part number yourself, but once you do you will realize tremendous bargains.... like new springs for 98 euros that are normally 500 euros

Go to this webpage, which specific access for G parts only. You choose about 3/4ths the way down the page from a row of options, W460 or 461 or 463

http://www.mbgtc.de/Baumuster/PKW-Modell/G-Klasse/?force_sid=c07ord3srqjbkdvuvsvr2vs9q6

Once you select your chassis, the list of models drops down and all the parts are cross referenced to every model for you. How easy!! There are photos of some parts, but not of most.

The prices are up to 90% off on some items, but not all items. It depends how many they need to sell off.

G Owners Rejoice! Another special direct line to parts has arrived at your fingertips!

asif109

Re: Special Website for G Parts direct from Mercedes Europe

Post#2 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:18 am

I was just looking at that site, its a used part site from Mercedes. They have very little for 460's, more for 463. Shipping is also offered only in Europe while other countries are 'not guaranteed'. I'm sure they could ship to the US but the parts listed are used and not many.

Gelande

Post#3 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:21 am

its always changing. They might have 20 parts for your car this week and 250 next month or zero.

Nathansharkey

Post#4 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:40 am

I can't speak german. How do you all translate the german to english?

inkblotz

Post#5 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:44 am

Nathansharkey wrote:I can't speak german. How do you all translate the german to english?

You can use Google Translate. Just drop the page link into translation box select German. Then selct your preferred language on the right.

https://translate.google.com

Mark

hus55

Post#6 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:24 am

Brilliant.....!

thanks mike.

hus

Nathansharkey

Post#7 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:31 am

Awesome. Thanks!

offroad-world

Post#8 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:06 am

SPAM ????????
300GDT OM617A Kastenwagen, 2850mm wheel base
250GDT OM602A Single Cab, 3400mm wheel base , gone to friend Orest

nihil

Post#9 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:11 am

offroad-world wrote:SPAM ????????

What spam? I don't see any spam. :D
1982 300GD LWB RHD

vadimivanovich

Post#10 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:18 am

This link to the S-Tec site is cool, but seems to be a bit misleading price-wise. I inquired about the used W461 mirrors listed on their site for ~80 euros. They responded over a week later with a quote for 290 + 80 euros freight!

Lost in translation?
"The way you think is the way you live"

Return to “Info: How to locate and purchase parts for your Gwagen”