Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

Vendor for Polyurethane Bushings and Fiberglass & Carbon Panels

Any post where the initial author's intention is share information pertaining to parts specific to the G-klasse. This includes information about the parts needed for a certain repair job, or how to find the parts (different suppliers, etc).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Tech/DIY information archive. This area of the board is for reference purposes, please direct general tech discussion to the G Wagen Technical Forum.
Bullonezero

Vendor for Polyurethane Bushings and Fiberglass & Carbon Panels

Post#1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Hello Everyone,

In case anyone's interested here's a german vendor which sells polyurethane bushings, fiberglass body panels, and the owner also has carbon fiber body panels on request

http://www.orimex.de/#shop

AlanMcR

Re: Vendor for Polyurethane Bushings and Fiberglass & Carbon Panels

Post#2 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Pretty cool. Entire replacement body. Wonder what it weighs?

ORC used to make a flip-front motor cover that consisted of the hood, fenders and grille all as one unit. I always liked that concept from a maintenance standpoint. Their website seems a little screwed up at the moment though.
...Alan

Titus

Post#3 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:28 pm

AlanMcR wrote:Pretty cool. Entire replacement body. Wonder what it weighs?

ORC used to make a flip-front motor cover that consisted of the hood, fenders and grille all as one unit. I always liked that concept from a maintenance standpoint. Their website seems a little screwed up at the moment though.

there was a discussion on FB some time ago about the fiberglass body. The guy that makes them was selling them direct, there was a weight and everything. Pretty cool stuff, and rust free.

Otiswesty

Post#4 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:48 pm

I like that they have both the cabrio and folding windshield bodies in addition to the 2400mm wagen body shell. If I was dealing with a rusty body shell, I would prefer putting this on over doing a bunch of cutting and welding.
461.213, 463.241

Return to “Info: How to locate and purchase parts for your Gwagen”