Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

Nolden 7" round Bi-LED headlight review!

Forum rules
Welcome to the Tech/DIY information archive. This area of the board is for reference purposes, please direct general tech discussion to the G Wagen Technical Forum.
rpin

Re: Nolden 7" round Bi-LED headlight review!

Post#51 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:10 am

Thanks for the review. I was following all the way up to the end where I got completely confused! Haha. So after all that, everything fits the W460?? My truck is originally Danish Military so no idea if they’ll fit. Was there a headlight bucket part number that’s needed to check compatibility? And when ordering, you order the ones for the W463 that comes with a “G” specific mounting plate?

cb78

Post#52 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:45 pm

does anyone have the black option installed on their g? would love to see some photos for comparison...

Nomadic1

Post#53 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:09 am

Sweet review, thanks for the write up!

Evolution

Post#54 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:49 am

I'm curious - is there a technical difference that precludes us from using a set of '17+ Wrangler units?

AlanMcR

Post#55 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:08 am

Evolution wrote:I'm curious - is there a technical difference that precludes us from using a set of '17+ Wrangler units?

No idea. If that is a cost effective route to quality 7" lights then I'm sure others would like to know too.
...Alan

grazza

Post#56 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:59 pm

Like Nolden, an Australian mob (NARVA) have re-badged the Giantlight and its available in RHD and is ADR compliant.

https://www.narva.com.au/products/72104

Unfortunately they are only bringing in version with the DRL, which I hate.

Evolution

Post#57 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:24 am

Agree on the DRL sentiment. Not aligned with the ethos of the G in my opinion.

I think Wranglers present a good opportunity with the new models. That said, I've been in conversation with 9Eleven Headlights (check them out), and I think we have a 7" offer coming at some point for our rigs. :)

Return to “DIY: Electrical Troubleshooting”