Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

SSangyong 2.9TD conversion

Forum rules
Welcome to the Tech/DIY information archive. This area of the board is for reference purposes, please direct general tech discussion to the G Wagen Technical Forum.
needamerc

Re: SSangyong 2.9TD conversion

Post#61 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:50 am

Already on 33's. Plan on keeping them.

bram_r

Post#62 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:35 am

A shame to see all post by sprinter 711651 being deleted.
He posted some real detailed info of the SsangYong swap. Any chance this info can be extracted from the archives somewhere?
Otherwise I don't see to much reason why this blanked topic should be in the Tech/archive area.
'experience is what you have, just after you needed it..'

inkblotz

Post#63 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:49 pm

bram_r wrote:A shame to see all post by sprinter 711651 being deleted.
He posted some real detailed info of the SsangYong swap. Any chance this info can be extracted from the archives somewhere?
Otherwise I don't see to much reason why this blanked topic should be in the Tech/archive area.

Agreed he was/is a wealth of knowledge.

spallet

Post#64 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:02 pm

x2

diesel_jim

Post#65 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:13 pm

why did he disappear?? :o :shock:

Johnny Christensen

Post#66 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:42 am

He is a good guy, I bought the 6 speed gearbox from him and he came over for a visit a few years later.
I get the impression that he enjoys the tinkering and sharing among a closed group more than on a open site, as some ideas could easily wander off to less deserving people. A few sharks started appearing in here.

It’s the idea that if you take something out, you gotta put something in at one point. That way a forum will be kept alive.

inkblotz

Post#67 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:48 pm

Johnny Christensen wrote:He is a good guy, I bought the 6 speed gearbox from him and he came over for a visit a few years later.
I get the impression that he enjoys the tinkering and sharing among a closed group more than on a open site, as some ideas could easily wander off to less deserving people. A few sharks started appearing in here.

It’s the idea that if you take something out, you gotta put something in at one point. That way a forum will be kept alive.

Well said.

diesel_jim

Post#68 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:04 am

^^^^ +1

Return to “Tech: Diesel Engines and Conversions”