Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

WHICH IS THE BEST COLOUR OPTION FOR AN UPGRADED WOLF

Forum rules
Welcome to the Tech/DIY information archive. This area of the board is for reference purposes, please direct general tech discussion to the G Wagen Technical Forum.

Poll: WHICH IS THE BEST COLOUR OPTION FOR AN UPGRADED WOLF

WHITE
21
50%
SUNFLOWER YELLOW
5
12%
JÄGERMEISTER ORANGE
11
26%
LIGHT BLUE
5
12%
Total votes: 42

hus55
Posts: 1541

Re: WHICH IS THE BEST COLOUR OPTION FOR AN UPGRADED WOLF

Post#31 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:56 am

offroad-world wrote:
hus55 wrote:hi guido.

for some strange reason my vote is red !

:)



rgds hus


i know ...



can anyone argue with this ? ;)

User avatar
offroad-world
Posts: 8320
Contact:

Re: WHICH IS THE BEST COLOUR OPTION FOR AN UPGRADED WOLF

Post#32 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 am

hus55 wrote:
offroad-world wrote:
hus55 wrote:hi guido.

for some strange reason my vote is red !

rgds hus


i know ...



can anyone argue with this ? ;)


i am not willing to copy your G :lol: so red is out .

mfg. guido .

hus55
Posts: 1541

Re: WHICH IS THE BEST COLOUR OPTION FOR AN UPGRADED WOLF

Post#33 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:07 pm

you have my permission and blessing guido :D
Attachments
DSC05924.JPG

User avatar
offroad-world
Posts: 8320
Contact:

Re: WHICH IS THE BEST COLOUR OPTION FOR AN UPGRADED WOLF

Post#34 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:13 pm

crazy CM 601

Dude
Posts: 203

Re: WHICH IS THE BEST COLOUR OPTION FOR AN UPGRADED WOLF

Post#35 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:26 pm

Guido,

I like the white, yellow and orange. Not a fan of the blue (though I had and FJ that was that color).

I also say more black for contrast (headlamp surrounds, grill, etc.).

Its funny that I feel that way, since I have always been a huge fan of all black cars.

Doug

User avatar
offroad-world
Posts: 8320
Contact:

Re: WHICH IS THE BEST COLOUR OPTION FOR AN UPGRADED WOLF

Post#36 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Dude wrote:Guido,

I like the white, yellow and orange. Not a fan of the blue (though I had and FJ that was that color).

I also say more black for contrast (headlamp surrounds, grill, etc.).

Its funny that I feel that way, since I have always been a huge fan of all black cars.

Doug


if we meet in about one month you are maybe allowed to touch a fender :lol:
color is still top secret .

mfg. guido .

Dude
Posts: 203

Re: WHICH IS THE BEST COLOUR OPTION FOR AN UPGRADED WOLF

Post#37 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:30 pm

offroad-world wrote:
if we meet in about one month you are maybe allowed to touch a fender :lol:
color is still top secret .

mfg. guido .


You are killing me. :mrgreen:

I'll be there in 2.5 weeks and I'll try not to drool on the fenders.

User avatar
offroad-world
Posts: 8320
Contact:

Re: WHICH IS THE BEST COLOUR OPTION FOR AN UPGRADED WOLF

Post#38 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Dude wrote:
offroad-world wrote:
if we meet in about one month you are maybe allowed to touch a fender :lol:
color is still top secret .

mfg. guido .


You are killing me. :mrgreen:

I'll be there in 2.5 weeks and I'll try not to drool on the fenders.


while drooling you can decide for one of the colors and vote , hahaaaa .

mfg. guido .

User avatar
tomitch24
Posts: 55

Re: WHICH IS THE BEST COLOUR OPTION FOR AN UPGRADED WOLF

Post#39 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:10 pm

im voting yellow for 1 my g is yellow and 2 it goes so well with black, but i was torn between that and the orange, both very tasty colour on a g!

User avatar
cartop
Posts: 221
Contact:

Re: WHICH IS THE BEST COLOUR OPTION FOR AN UPGRADED WOLF

Post#40 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Of course red,like Hus55
Mehmet
Attachments
best of snorkels (13).JPG

Return to “Tech: Body, Chassis, Trim, Paint, Color Codes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest