Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

1990 MB 250GD With 300SD Turbo Engine $23,500

Vehicle marketplace. Restored, drivers, projects, rollers, etc...
jamesehatcher

1990 MB 250GD With 300SD Turbo Engine $23,500

Post#1 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:08 am

Hey Guys,

I needed to update my previous post as my business partner told me I needed let everyone know the engine in this truck has been upgraded to a 300SD Turbo......still slow as hell to me but he told me this makes a huge difference......wow.....hate to drive the slow model.

I've got a 1990 MB 250GD Wolf that I traded on and looking to sell. The truck runs and drives as it should. I've put about 100 miles on it and mechanically everything seems in working order. I deal mostly in Porsches and Ferraris so when I say the truck seems a little slow I guess that should be expected :D

The top is in decent shape but in no means brand new. The interior is again in good shape but the front seats have a small tear here or there. The truck shows 44,000 km on the odometer and it is working so I assume that is correct. The truck came with what looks to be factory snow chains.

I went ahead and had the truck painted matte green. The paint was decent when I got the truck but there were a couple of small surface rust areas I wanted fixed correctly before selling. Underneath the car is free and clear of any rust issues. I do have some pics of the car as its being painted if you want to see the what was done. It was a $4,500 paint job.....nothing to take to a concourse show event but much better than a Maco job.

I've done some limited searches on valuations on the internet. I saw one sell at Sotherbys for $66,000 plus 10% buyers fee: https://rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/FL18 ... -gd/652709 THIS TRUCK IS NOT ON THE SAME SCALE AS THAT ONE.

I saw another unit sell on Bring A Trailer for $27,500 plus 5% buyer fee https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990- ... olf-250gd/

My unit is much closer to the unit on Bring A Trailer and honestly not quite as nice but definitely comparable.

I'm pricing the unit at $23,500 for a quick sale......I think it's a fair price but you guys likely know better than I do. I've not dealt much into these trucks and have a limited knowledge base of them. I've got a link to a drop box folder where I've got additional pics.....shoot me an email at jadiehatcher@gmail.com if you want additional information.....or call me at 706-878-0758

Let me know your thoughts.
Attachments
DSC_8729.JPG
DSC_8758.JPG
DSC_8776.JPG
DSC_8762.JPG
DSC_8773.JPG

Return to “G Vehicles FS/FT/WTB”