Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

ARB winch/bullbar part # ?

Winch mounts, snorkels, bumpers, rocker protection, skid plates, recovery devices, and more
Forum rules
Welcome to the Tech/DIY information archive. This area of the board is for reference purposes, please direct general tech discussion to the G Wagen Technical Forum.
un mobile

ARB winch/bullbar part # ?

Post#1 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:47 am

I have heard that there is is a ARB winch bumper/ bullbar that will work with the G500, maybe the defender 90 or 110 or maybe one of the older Land Cruisers or maybe something else. Extreme motorsports sells one in europe but I can not afford the exchange rate let alone the shipping. Any knowledge or insight is appreciated.

reinhardtius

Re: ARB winch/bullbar part # ?

Post#2 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:07 am

IIRC it is for the land cruiser and you need a special adapter plate? People comment, am I right?

tj4tj4

Post#3 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 am

un mobile wrote:I have heard that there is is a ARB winch bumper/ bullbar that will work with the G500, maybe the defender 90 or 110 or maybe one of the older Land Cruisers or maybe something else. Extreme motorsports sells one in europe but I can not afford the exchange rate let alone the shipping. Any knowledge or insight is appreciated.

My understanding is that it's the 75/78/79 series Toyota FJ model, not released in the USA. ARB model number 3411050, or maybe 3412120, not sure what the difference is.

Anybody have luck w/ the ARB bumper? Would you recommend something above it?
Last edited by tj4tj4 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jmkoz

Post#4 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:39 pm

I believe it is the ARB Bar for the 75/76/78/ Series Toyota that was used. I think that of two part No.s you have listed 3412120 is the Toyota bar while the other is a Mitsubishi Pajero bar which I think was to suite G's without flares.

There is definitely an adapter plate required and I think that you would need to get this fabricated. There is probably someone on this forum who can assist you with the specs for the adapter plate.

I hope that this helps

John

Return to “Purchased and Installed Offroad Modifications and Improvements”