Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

Interior expo cabinet build

If you designed it yourself, or made it yourself (not bought), post it here showing how you did it, before and after photos, and testing in the field.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Tech/DIY information archive. This area of the board is for reference purposes, please direct general tech discussion to the G Wagen Technical Forum.
SonnyTheElder

Re: Interior expo cabinet build

Post#31 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:57 pm

Really dig that final setup. Nicely done!
- Sonny

bram_r

Post#32 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:51 am

Looking good, so what kind of interesting electronic controllers do you there on your LH side pop up window?
'experience is what you have, just after you needed it..'

burqueDOKA

Post#33 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:01 am

Thanks guys. The DS cabinet houses the factory battery, the aux battery, a National Luna split charge relay, blue sea systems fuse block, ham radio, and pictured is also a dual output solar controller with display that I am getting away from (ends up I prefer the controller that is part of my Overland Solar panel better), tan pelican box is my BLS medical kit.

2000G500

Post#34 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:27 am

Wow, that is impressive. Thanks for all the great ideas. I appreciate the thought you had to put into this.
2000 G500

ExpeditionWagen

Post#35 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:28 am

Just saw this for first time. Fantastic execution. Great to see as I develop some solutions for the Wolf.

Thanks.
---
Alex

Return to “Ingenuity and Fabrication: Modifications Made by Clubgwagen Members from Scratch”