Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

Interior upgrade...the rear cargo area shelf and bedding

If you designed it yourself, or made it yourself (not bought), post it here showing how you did it, before and after photos, and testing in the field.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Tech/DIY information archive. This area of the board is for reference purposes, please direct general tech discussion to the G Wagen Technical Forum.
syncro_G

Re: Interior upgrade...the rear cargo area shelf and bedding

Post#11 » Thu May 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Geez you guys - isn't this the technical forum?

autonovice

Post#12 » Fri May 08, 2009 6:37 am

Hey Mike

We have a bed warmer coming to Santa Rosa in July. Made in Japan but assemble in
Brasil. Any interest?

Minh

inkblotz

Post#13 » Fri May 08, 2009 7:55 am

syncro_G wrote:Geez you guys - isn't this the technical forum?

Sorry I will try to clean it up a bit. :shock:

Mark

Adoni

Post#14 » Fri May 08, 2009 9:42 am

I lived in a fraternity house for three years, any chance of cleaning it up died long ago...

tj4tj4

Post#15 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:45 pm

stevegsmith wrote:Mark you might like the "scissor-lock". Only problem is that you typically need a little more space for that since you're kind of perpendicular to one another. I guess if you opened one of the passenger doors and made an extension then one could technically make it happen and be somewhat comfortable. Then you'd have to fight over who sleeps out under the stars. Unless of course you've already established who's the pitcher and who's the catcher. For some reason, I picture you as the pitcher. I won't comment on Mike because I don't want him to feel like I'm attacking him (you know how sensitive he is).

BTW, Mike, nice job and hats off to you and Karl. Lookin pretty sweet.

Oh yeah, here's a little schematic I just sketched out just for a little brainstorming session.

Not what I expected to find when I searched "Rock Sliders" on the tech forum...maybe better luck next time...

reinhardtius

Post#16 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:02 am

tj4tj4 wrote:
stevegsmith wrote:Mark you might like the "scissor-lock". Only problem is that you typically need a little more space for that since you're kind of perpendicular to one another. I guess if you opened one of the passenger doors and made an extension then one could technically make it happen and be somewhat comfortable. Then you'd have to fight over who sleeps out under the stars. Unless of course you've already established who's the pitcher and who's the catcher. For some reason, I picture you as the pitcher. I won't comment on Mike because I don't want him to feel like I'm attacking him (you know how sensitive he is).

BTW, Mike, nice job and hats off to you and Karl. Lookin pretty sweet.

Oh yeah, here's a little schematic I just sketched out just for a little brainstorming session.

Not what I expected to find when I searched "Rock Sliders" on the tech forum...maybe better luck next time...

lmao - you truly don't know what you'll find when you search for the most common items. There is something to be said about this forum; if you want a good laugh then search for posts by steve. mark is worth a search too :P

Return to “Ingenuity and Fabrication: Modifications Made by Clubgwagen Members from Scratch”