Home   Forum   Classifieds   Tech/DIY   News   Articles   Chat   Contact Us

New Member Introduction

Please introduce yourself here. A minimum of 3 posts here is required before you can post to the rest of the board.
AZRyan

New Member Introduction

Post#1 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:04 pm

Hello, fellow Wagen enthusiasts! I have been in the market for an older G for several months now and am still waiting for the right one to cross my path. Excited to have found this forum, look forward to learning from you all!

offroad-world

Re: New Member Introduction

Post#2 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:03 pm

welcome to the forum .
yes , nice here and sometimes nice G pop up here before they go into the normal market .

mfg. guido .
300GDT OM617A Kastenwagen, 2850mm wheel base
250GDT OM602A Single Cab, 3400mm wheel base , gone to friend Orest

rhyno

Post#3 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:19 pm

Welcome to the club Ryan. You should list your dream G as this community might be able to help find you one
2021 G550 China Blue/White
2006 G55 on Portals - Black/Black
2002 G320 Cabriolet - White/Grey
2001 G320 Cabriolet - Matte Black/Rodeo Plaid

AZRyan

Post#4 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:50 pm

Thanks for having me! I'd say I'm pretty open, but I'm definitely looking for a W460 or earlier W463 LWB. I've been targeting anything from roughly '80-97'ish, diesel preferred, although that's not a deal-breaker.

Being in AZ, AC is a must so I'm hoping it will have either factory or after-market, but I'm also open to adding an after-market system myself.

Colorwise I'm also pretty flexible, although I'll say the brown ext with the brown/tan checkered seats is probably my dream G.

At the end of the day, I plan on having this vehicle for life, so a reasonably sound vehicle that I can put 3k miles/year on with regular maintenance and planned overhauls is probably more my speed.

Thanks again and I will certainly be a regular lurker over the coming months!

Ryan

GWilly336

Post#5 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:08 pm

I was in the same shoe as you few months back and finally found one for myself. Hope you find yours soon bro.

Return to “New User Introductions”